Wednesday 2 July 2014

Loving Bloom with Hope - On Film!


I have a feeling you might be seeing this gorgeous "Bloom with Hope" stamp set quit a bit this new catalogue year! I just love it.. the last card I showed you was done in neutral tones, but this time I've gone for colour with our new Blendabilities Alcohol-based markers. Loving all the beautiful tones and how easily they blend together (hence the name).  On this card I've teamed my flower with the "On Film" framelit dies, and have cut my frame from the "Moonlight" DSP stack. I finished it off with a little silver ribbon.

Even though the colour in the DSP is the new "Blackberry Bliss", I think it teams beautifully with the Rich Razzleberry in the flower.  What do you think??

And I should probably mention that "Bloom with Hope" is a hostess set so is priced very reasonably for such a large set! But the only way to get it is to host a workshop… so get your skates on and book yours soon to make the most of the new catalogue excitement :-)

No comments: