Friday 9 January 2015

Circle Scrapbooking Layout with new SAB papers



This week has been a huge week! Both our new Occasions and Sale-a-Bration catalogues were launched on Tuesday 6th January... so every day this week I've had an event of some sort. This included 2 launches, a workshop and a scrapbooking club. Thank you to everyone who has shared this busy week with me... I love showing you what's new... and getting to play with new products too.

This was this month's stamp club project... a Scrapbooking layout showcasing some of our new SAB and Occasions catalogue products.  The DSP you see here is all from our new Sale-A-Bration catalogue and its called "Best Year Ever"... I love the subtle colours that work so well together.  I also used some of the new Chalkboard paper and chalk inks for the "2015" and also for the words "You make my day".. which is a sentiment from another new SAB set called "Best Day Ever".  Other new items include the Bermuda Bay sequin trim, Bow punch, Butterfly basics bundle, and SAB buttons and ribbon. I used the new "Stacked with Love" Washi tape over the corner which lifted the whole page.

If you would like to see what else we have available in our new catalogues (and there is a LOT!) then click HERE to visit the Online Store.

And stay in touch! Don't forget to "like" my Facebook Business page which is constantly updated.

Have fun and get creative!

Linda x

2 comments:

sharon said...

Can't believe Emma is off to highschool!! Best wishes to you both.

Linda Dalke Stampin'Up Demonstrator in Australia said...

Well helloooo Miss Sharon! Nice to see you here! Yeah... I can't believe it either! :-)