Friday 22 May 2015

Just a reminder..... my Retirement Afternoon Tea is on this weekend!

If you are on the Central Coast and in the market for some bargain craft items then I have something for you that will appeal. I am holding my annual afternoon tea event where I put out ALL my retiring product and MARK IT DOWN to get it moved on!  We have some gorgeous new product coming through on June 2nd, and so until then there are fabulous bargains to be had on our Retiring List. If you would like to visit the Online Store and see what items are still in stock, then this is a great way to get your items at up to 50% off.

The other thing you need to know is that some items will be changing prices with the upcoming catalogue release. Some items, like Big Shot accessories, are reducing in price. Others, like the Big Shot itself, or paper and ink... are increasing in price! My advice... it is well worth checking out the items you want and making the most of the price changes accordingly. If you are a stamp club member you will automatically receive your new catalogue at no charge, and many of you will get them before the end of this month so you can compare prices. But otherwise please contact me to get your catalogue in your hands, and to find out about price changes that will affect you. In particular note that almost all paper is increasing in price, and inks as well. So if you need more of those, it is in your interest to contact me before the prices change.

Here are the details for this Saturday's Retirement Afternoon Tea:

My place @ Narara (contact me if you need the address)
2pm
Saturday 23rd May
No charge... just come and enjoy a cuppa and have a look through the various discounted items. It will be first in best dressed.

Please note that I am not allowed to exchange money for these items until they are officially retired. What this means is that you can put your name on the items and after the 2nd June you can come anytime and collect them and give me the cash at that time. So I will keep them safe for you until then :-) But they will have your name on them!

I hope to see you there.... please RSVP me to let me know you are coming along by clicking HERE.

No comments: