Friday 8 May 2015

Retirement Afternoon Tea... come and grab a bargain!



Those of you who have been around for a little while would be familiar with my annual "retirement party".  It's a chance for me to go through my supplies and tools and pull out all the retiring products.  As a demonstrator running a business, I don't believe its in my interest to hold on to all my stamps and other supplies after they have been discontinued, and so I offer them to my customers first before offering them elsewhere.  It's also my thank you to my customers for their business. I mark all prices of my retiring product down considerably, and lay it all out on my crafting tables for my customers to go through. It is first in, best dressed.  You can put your name on any discontinuing products that you wish.

If the product is from previous year's catalogues, you are welcome to pay for them and take them on the day. If you have your eye on current products (so to be discontinued when the current catalogue ends on June 2nd) then I am not allowed to sell them until that date, but you can still put your name on them and they will be marked as yours.  Then you are welcome to collect them and pay for them any time after June 2nd. I will keep them safe for you!

I will also supply afternoon tea, and if anyone wants to make a card you are welcome to do that too.  There is no cost to attend. Just come along ready to go through the goodies and put aside the ones you want. :-)  And enjoy some social time over a cuppa.

When: Saturday 23rd May 2pm
Where: My place @ Narara (Central Coast)
Cost: Nil

Due to space restrictions, numbers are limited for this event.  So please let me know you are coming by emailing me (Click HERE to RSVP) or call my mobile on 0412 375 552.

No comments: