Thursday 4 June 2015

Cherry on Top DSP makes great birthday cards! Come and make this card with me!



I have my next Stamp-A-Stack coming up next week and thought you'd like to see one of the card designs this time around. I've used the new Cherry-on-Top paper stack to create a bright and fun birthday card - it could be for a child OR an adult. I love these happy colours together!

Here are the details for the class... if you'd like to join us click HERE to book your spot!

You will create 6 cards in total - 3 each of 2 different designs. All materials (including envelopes) are provided, as well as refreshments. Cost is $20

June dates:
Tuesday 9th June @ 7.30pm
or
Wednesday 10th June @ 11am

Here's the card I received from Stampin'Up Australia recently that inspired my design above :-)


No comments: