Tuesday 15 September 2015

Watercoloured Backgrounds with Emboss Resist...introducing the Flurry of Wishes set!



Emboss resist has long been one of my favourite techniques.  And its easy to do!  I used the snowflakes from the "Flurry of Wishes" stamp set (available in our Holiday catalogue) to create a great background here. I embossed them in white (or clear will work too) and then got to work with some inks and Aqua Pens. I started with Mint Macaron, and then washed over in Lost Lagoon.  Lastly I used a sponge to apply Night of Navy ink here and there... the contast of the white snowflakes made them "pop"!

Make sure you check out these snowflakes and lots of other gorgeous Holiday products in the Online Store! Alternatively, you can have a hard copy of the Holiday delivered to you anywhere in Australia... just CONTACT ME and let me know and I'll pop it in the post for you!

Come back again soon!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: