Sunday 21 February 2016

Enjoy the Little Things - Project Kit class this week... ONE SPOT LEFT!


I'm a big fan of the Project Kits that Stampin'Up Australia offer in their catalogues, and these have also proved to be very popular classes.   This Wednesday I have a class running that uses the "Enjoy the Little Things" project kit.... The kit would normally retail for $48.75 (plus postage) but when you come along and do my Project Kit class, you will get the kit INCLUDED for $50!  And of course the use of the co-ordinating stamps and accessories which I also have available.  So it really is a bargain.

This kit would make a gorgeous gift too... either made up by yourself, or even to give as is to a crafty friend. The included cards are not only fun to create, but make a fabulous addition to your decor.

I've included the details of the kit (plus the co-ordinating stamps) below... if you would like to order one, click on the image.  Or if you'd like to take the last spot in my class, contact me by clicking HERE.




No comments: