Friday 30 June 2017

Christmas in July with the At Home with You bundle




Can you believe the year is actually half over??  Me either!  Each year in July I change the theme of my Stamp-A-Stack classes to Christmas for the remainder of the year. As we make 6 cards each time, that means that you have the chance to make 36 Christmas cards with me by the time that Christmas rolls around.... and thats a pretty good number of handmade cards for your stash.

If you would like to come along and make the card you see above (plus a second design, 3 of each one) then you'll want to book into my Stamp-A-Stack class next week.  I have 2 class times - Tuesday evening at 7.30, and Wednesday morning at 11.15am.  Cost is $20 for ALL 6 CARDS!  Full instructions are given, plus refreshments (plus the daytime ladies can stay for lunch afterwards if they wish).  Im on the Central Coast, NSW, and my Stamp-A-Stacks are normally held in the first week of each month.

Tuesday 4th July @ 7.30pm
or
Wednesday 5th July @ 11.15am

I'd love to see you there!  Click HERE to book your spot! 

Hope to see you at a class real soon!

Linda x

No comments: