Monday 10 December 2018

Adding Texture with the Swirls and Curls Embossing folder





Its no secret I like cards with lots of texture!  So for my technique classes this week I am showing several ways to add technique and lots of touchy-feely goodness to your cards.  I could probably run a bunch of totally different classes on this one subject, but for this week I've just picked a few of my favourites.

The card you see here today is one of our projects.  I used Brusho colours together with the Curls and Swirls embossing folder to create the swirly circles, and then layered them onto my card.  Of course you'll get the full details in class.... Im running two classes, one evening one and one daytime one.  Cost is $25 and you'll get all your supplies plus refreshments and a couple of hours of creative time just for you!

Dates: 
Tuesday 11th December @ 7.30pm
or
Wednesday 12th December @ 11.15am

To book your spot email me by clicking HERE

These are the last classes in my studio for the year (although I do have a last Stamp Club coming up on the 19th).  Then in January there will be a SALE-A-BRATION and new catalogue launch (19th January).  Normal Stamp-a-Stacks and Technique classes will resume in February.  To see the current class and event schedule please click HERE

Here's a close up of today's card:

No comments: