Sunday 16 December 2018

Sunset Reindeer Card





This week I did a Brayering workshop by request for one of my awesome customer groups.   Brayering is one of my fave techniques so of course I said "Sure!".  The card you see above was one of our projects for this class.  Its actually quite simple... a brayered background in sunset colours, and then simply stamped over the top in Black ink.

For my sunset colours I used.... Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Berry Burst and Blackberry bliss.  The good news is that you can use any variant of these colours and it will still work.  SO basically any yellow, orange, pink and purple.  I say just experiment and have fun with it!  I will be doing a brayering video on my Facebook business page soon so make sure you have "liked" the page and check it out!


I also made sure to brayer the inside of my card and added an extra reindeer for good measure :)



My customers decided this is a great alternative Christmas card more suited to our Australian climate!  I hope you like it too!


Linda D

If you wish to order any of these items for your own crafting and creating you can click on the product links below:


Product List


No comments: