Thursday 3 October 2019

Scrapbooking Layouts with the "Capture the Good" stamp set




Today I ran my bi-monthly scrapbooking class in the Hunter Valley.  I really look forward to these classes... I love seeing how everyone's pages turn out and of course it helps me keep up with my own scrapbooking too!  I start with a simple basic design, but I choose colours and design elements based on the photos that the girls bring along. 

Today I made a couple of different designs and samples for them.  But my favourite layouts were ones created with the "Capture the Good" stamp set.  To be honest, I didnt own this stamp set, but had admired it for a while, and I borrowed it off my good friend Courtenay just for today.  Wow!  I was so impressed with how the layouts turned out... and of course I have now decided that I NEED this set for myself!  Another one for the collection.....

These layouts show off pics of our recent trip to Italy that my hubby and I tacked on to the end of the Greek Isles Incentive Trip with Stampin' Up!  What and adventure we had!  So grateful to be recognised for doing what I love anyway!  (And to top it off Sara Douglass, the CEO of Stampin'Up in the US called me today to congratulate me on reaching my personal sales milestone of 500k!  How cool is that??  She made my day!)

Here are a couple more of the designs with the "Capture the Good" stamp set...





Enjoy!!!


Linda D

No comments: