Tuesday 8 October 2019

Video Tutorial: Easy Still Scenes Snow Globe card.... in PURPLE!



Last night I posted this gorgeous snow globe card with the Still Scenes bundle on my social media, and I received a couple of requests for a video on how to make it.  I think its the purple colour tones that set it apart!  I was inspired by some of the colours in the Feels like Frost Speciality Designer Series paper, and so this idea was born. The best news is that these Snow Globe cards are much easier to make than you might think... especially with the new Still Scenes bundle and the Snow Globe Shaker domes from Stampin'Up!

So on to the tutorial.... I've included the details of many of the supplies in the video. If you are in Australia and wish to purchase any of the items I used, just head over to my Online Store.

Oh and if you would like to come along to my technique class on the 13th November then we will be making projects with these snow globes!  I still have spots left at the time of writing this. Click the class schedule tab above for more details.

Click the picture below to go to the tutorial..... and enjoy!


No comments: