Monday 5 October 2020

Video Tutorial: How to create a Sparkly Poinsettia Card

 


Today I have a new tutorial for you.... I've included all the instructions to make this lovely card.  This particular card was so popular when I uploaded it to my Instagram and FB pages.  So by popular demand I have created the below video.  

The card uses the Poinsettia Place bundle of stamps and dies, as well as the Snowflake splendor DSP - which just happens to be on sale right now (until the end of October). 

Here's a close up of the card, and I hope you enjoy the video.  




Click this video link below:



3 comments:

smack266 said...

Stunning card! Thanks for sharing the technique you used..
Love it

smack266 said...

Linda-This is a stunning card! Thanks for sharing the technique you used. love it

Unknown said...

elle est splendide votre carte merci beaucoup d,avoir fait un vidéo