Thursday 22 October 2020

Video Tutorial: In the Pines Woodgrain card

 



Hello friends! Today I have a great little card for you. I made this one live on my Facebook page earlier this week, and I have posted it to my YouTube channel too. The video link is below.

I am showcasing the gorgeous "In the Pines" stamp set, and I've paired it up with some fabulous woodgrain paper from our "In Good Taste" paper pack. I think this card would make a fabulous card all year round... although this time I've made it more Christmassy with the Seasons Greetings sentiment. And how good would this combo work for masculine cards!!??

If you are in Australia and wish to purchase any of these products, please click the SHOP NOW button!
I hope you enjoy my card today! Click the picture below to view the video. Have a great day! Linda D



No comments: