Sunday 24 January 2021

Video Tutorial - The Goldleaf Strip technique


 

Hello friends!  The other night I did my very first YouTube live video.  Sure, I've been making tutorials on both YouTube and Facebook for years... but I've never got around to doing Live Videos on YouTube. But I was encouraged to give it a go a couple of days ago.... and the video I have posted below is the result. Its longer than my usual YouTube tutorials... but thats the nature of Live videos I guess!  There are pros and cons to this type of video.... (a longer video might be a con for some, and a pro for others!) but something I really do like about it is that its a chance to meet completely different people from those I have engaged with in the past.  And it's a chance for you to get to know me better too! (Is that a pro or a con!?)


So if you were with me the other night whilst I was live.... thanks for watching!  And thanks to those that have watched the replay too. The card above is the one I made live on the video.... and I showed a really easy way to use the Gilded Leafing Embellishment (AKA Goldleaf).  Im calling it the Goldleaf Strip technique (not sure if there is another offical name), but if you get the chance definitely give this fun technique a try!  That Gold Leaf stuff sure is messy... but that's totally outweighed by how much fun it is....and doesnt it look amazing on my card?


Without further ado... click the link below to view the tutorial.  I really hope you enjoy it.... and I plan to make more of these videos.  I'll be announcing a regular time for them on my FACEBOOK BUSINESS PAGE this week... so stay tuned for that! 




No comments: