Tuesday 2 February 2021

Berry Blessings in Blue


 


Hey Friends!


Today I am showing this awesome card... as you might know it is Sale-A-Bration (SAB) right now!  This is Stampin'Up's biggest promotion of the year, and there are 3 ways to take advantage of it:


1. SHOP!

For every $90 order you place you can choose a free Level 1 product from our SAB catalogue.  Or spend $180 and choose a free Level 2 item.  The stamps AND dsp I have used in the above card is a Level 2 bundle including both the Berry Blessings stamp set AND the Berry Delightful paper pack. 


2. HOST!

When you host a qualifying workshop/party you will also receive the Punch Party stamp set.  It's super cute!  



3. JOIN!

The best deal of them all!  For only $169, you get to choose $235 worth of products (completely your choice!) PLUS until the end of February you will also receive 5 packs of DSP to match all of our Colour Families! This is an additional $100 in value - and 200 sheets of 6" x 6" paper!   


Plus there are more perks to being a demonstrator than I can tell you in one blog post!  Even though I joined for the discount (and to pay for my scrapbooking habit)  my personal favourite perk is the fabulous community of demonstrators and customers that I have met along the way.  That is absolutely PRICELESS in my opinion!  

So jump on in and experience the Sale-A-Bration promotion for yourself!  Im here is you have ANY questions or need further information... click HERE to contact me. 


Have a fabulous day... and dont forget to check my Class and Event schedule above to see what's happening!


Linda D

No comments: