Monday 22 February 2021

Quick Tip Video: Using your Wink of Stella Glitter Brush

 



Hello friends!

I had a lovely customer recently ask me to product a video showing how to set up and use the Wink of Stella Glitter Brush.... so here we go!  Wink of Stella is one of those products that is a great addition to your papercrafting.  You can use it to add that little bit of "wow" to almost any project! I find I use it a lot.  

On my card today I used it on the Dragonfly's wings, and also on the tops of the dandelions in the background. But its really hard to see!  Here's a closeup to show the dragonfly better...



The background paper is the beautiful "Oh so Ombre" SAB DSP... free right now with a $90 order (but only until the end of February 2021!).  I also used the Dandy laser cut paper from our current Mini Catalogue... its so fun to use!  As is the Wink of Stella on this card. 

However, when you first get your Wink of Stella brush its not always clear how to set it up.... there's a couple of little tricks to get it to work.  So I made this little video and I hope you find it useful. 

Click the video link below to watch it.... and Enjoy!


Linda D








No comments: