Monday 8 February 2021

Video Tutorial: Hydrangea Hill creations

 



Hello friends!


Last night on my regular Sunday Night Creative session I created this cute Hydrangea card!  The Hydrangea Hill suite came out at the beginning of January and is featured in our Mini Catalogue. However I only just received it myself, and so I grabbed it out of my brand new box and made my first card yesterday.... and you can see it above. 

Its not a long live video this time.... and the replay is now available to watch!  I was really happy with how it turned out... and I hope you enjoy it too!  If you would like to purchase any of these products for yourself... just click the SHOP NOW button on this page. 

Click the link below to watch the video over on YouTube. 

I'll be back with more for you soon!




No comments: