Friday 26 February 2021

Video Tutorial: Introducing the new Butterfly Bouquet Suite of products!

 


 Hello friends! I am back with another video for you today.  We have this awesome new suite of products - the Butterfly Bouquet suite - coming out next week.   As a demonstrator I was able to get my hands on these products early, and that gave me a chance to play with them so I can show you how awesome they are!  Im showcasing the whole suite in my video today, and I made this simple but pretty card.  

How beautiful are the colours in this DSP?? Just gorgeous! 

Dont forget if you would like to order these items you can do so from 2nd March (that's only next week!).  To order you can click the SHOP NOW button OR you can contact me directly by clicking HERE.  In the meantime, I hope you enjoy the video... comment and let me know what you think of this new suite!  And dont forget to SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel for more ideas and inspiration! 


Click the picture below to view the video:





No comments: