Saturday 17 April 2021

Video Tutorial - Forever Greenery Suite

 


Hey friends!  Wow... its been a busy week, and I know its always good to sit down on a Friday night and relax!  And I have to say how much I appreciate it that you spend that relaxing time by watching my Friday Night Live videos!  Thank you so much!

In last night's session we played with the gorgeous Forever Greenery suite.  Even though the stamps and dies are not discontinuing and will be in the upcoming Annual catalogue, some of the other items in the suite ARE retiring.  Like the gorgeous Forever Greenery 12" x 12" paper pack, and the Forever Greenery trim combo. Right now they are still in the Online store.... so grab them before they are sold out! 

I've posted the video below for those of you that missed it live.  And don't forget I'm always live on YouTube on a Sunday night (unless something comes up!)

Enjoy the video!




No comments: