Monday 26 April 2021

Video Tutorial: Goodbye to Good Morning Magnolia

 


In last night's YouTube live video I decided to play with another retiring stamp set... the lovely "Good Morning Magnolia".  When this one came out, I used it quite a lot, but less so recently. So it was really nice to get it out for another play.  In the past I have posted a couple of very popular videos with this particular set (I'll post them at the bottom of this post).  If you dont have this set but would like it... then grab it soon because its retiring next week and is only available while stocks last. Click over to the SHOP NOW button to visit the Online Store. 


If you would like to see the cards we made last night then click the video link below:




Here are a couple of other videos I have made with this lovely set:






No comments: