Monday 28 June 2021

Lockdown again! Try these for fun activities to do whilst stuck at home!



Yep that's right... we are back in Lockdown again. I live on the East Coast of Australia, approximately 60-90 minutes north of Sydney on the beautiful Central Coast.  This past week has seen a new outbreak of COVID19 in Sydney, and as of Saturday night they have locked down the "Greater Sydney" area to get this new outbreak under control.  Which unfortunately includes us "Coasties".  The area includes not only Sydney itself, but also us to the North, the Blue Mountains to the west, and Wollongong to the South. 

Which means we now find ourselves unable to leave our homes, except for 4 reasons.... Work/education (for essential services), Medical attention (including Vaccinations), Grocery/food shopping and outdoor exercise.  Unfortunately cardmaking did not make the list!  Which means that I am postponing the few events I had planned.  This latest Lockdown is in place until July 9th, but if it gets extended beyond that, I will need to postpone my next studio class after that on the 14th.  If you are booked into that class... I'll be in touch if that happens!

So how shall we entertain ourselves during this new lockdown?  Well for us crafty folk that is not a difficult question to answer!  But if you are looking for specific ideas I have a few for you.  

Have you seen our new Kits Collection?  These new kits are phenomenal, well priced and super professional. And you dont even need to be a crafter to complete them!  Prices range between $21 and $33 and are aimed at anyone that would like to play with some creative bits and pieces..... everything is included! (Except maybe a pair of scissors if you've chosen a kit that has twine that needs cutting).  I've already played with an number of these kits, and I can tell you I've been seriously impressed!

The cards in the picture above are from the "No Matter the Weather" kit.  But we have so many different types of kits.... some are masculine, some pretty, some are for gift packaging.  So many options! To see them all, click the SHOP NOW button and then click on Kit Collection. 

And if you still have questions, watch this short video that explains how the kits work:


I hope you'll give our amazing kits a go!  And when you do, let me know what you think!


Linda D

No comments: