Sunday 20 June 2021

Video Tutorial: Blue "Sweet as a Peach" card



Hello friends!  

I hope you are all having a lovely weekend!  Here its been quite relaxing.... a little crafting, getting together with friends, and creating a bit in the kitchen too.  

I thought I would post the cards that I did live on my Live video over on my Facebook page.  I go live there every Friday night, and its become something I really look forward to, as many of those watching have become regular visitors! Its fun to chat with them whilst I craft, and watch them forming connections with each other too! 

The card you see above is my favourite of the two we made this Friday night... it uses the gorgeous "You're a Peach" suite of products, and I love the soft colours! 

I've since uploaded a shortened version of this video onto my YouTube channel so that everyone can watch it over there.  For those that dont know, I also do a YouTube live video every Sunday night at 7.30pm (Sydney time), and like the Facebook videos, its a lot of fun getting to know everyone and chatting back and forth. If you find you have a chance to check it out, be sure to be there tonight when I go live again! 

The video replay from Friday night is available below:









 



No comments: