Friday 6 August 2021

Zoom catalogue Launch... are you coming??






Hey friends! 

Because we are still in Lockdown I've had to get creative! Well more so than usual :)

So this time we are again running a virtual catalogue launch via Zoom.  We'll make 3 projects together, and for a couple of hours we will be able to pretend that we are not living in the middle of a pandemic.  I'll send each person who is registered a "supply pack" of pre-cut supplies that they will need to complete the projects with me. 

If you would like to be part of this, all you need to do is place an order with me (any size), and let me know that you'd like to be part of the Zoom class.  I'll be posting sneak peeks of our projects over the next few days.

BUT you need to order by August 11th so that I have time to send out your supplies to arrive in time for the class at 2pm 21st August (Sydney time).  Click the SHOP NOW button to place your order. 

And dont forget to tell me you would like to be part of the class.  I'd love you to join me... if you have questions, please click HERE to contact me. 


Linda D xo

No comments: