Sunday 12 December 2021

Video Tutorial: Frosted Gingerbread Snowflake card



 


Hey friends!

Im back with some more of our retiring products today!  The set I have featured today is the gorgeous Frosted Gingerbread stamp set... and its part of the Gingerbread and Peppermint suite of products. This is a super fun Christmas suite and Im a little sad that it's saying goodbye at the end of this catalogue (last day to order is January 3rd 2022) which is just over 3 weeks away. Unless it sells out first of course! 

For this card I used Crumb Cake cardstock as my card front and stamped the snowflakes in Versamark ink.  I then covered them with white embossing powder and heated them with my heat tool.  I then used Bermuda Bay and Pool Party blends markers to colour the centre of the snowflakes... doesnt it look good??  For the sentiment I stamped one of the co-ordinating Gingerbread dies with Bermuda Bay ink, and then attached that to a vellum circle with dimensionals.  The ribbon is the gorgeous White Glittered Organdy ribbon (which is NOT being discontinued at the current time!)

For a full product list scroll to the bottom of this post.   Or if you would like to watch the FB live video where I made this and one other card, you can click the link below:




Product List

No comments: