Monday 6 December 2021

Video Tutorial - Spritzing with the Blackberry Beauty Suite

 


You might know that I do a Facebook Live video tutorial every Friday evening (and a YouTube live tutorial every Sunday evening).  I dont always post my Facebook live sessions to YouTube, but this time I decided to do exactly that as I really love how these cards turned out.  I used the large leaf die from the "Beautiful Leaves" dies as a stencil for the background of my card.  Then I spritzed over the shape, leaving behind this lovely background. For the second card I used that same spritzed piece as my background. I thought my YouTube audience would enjoy them too! 


To see the video click the video link below. And dont forget to hit that subscribe button to see more of what I get up to! 




No comments: