Tuesday 11 January 2022

Video Tutorial: Using the Scene-Building technique with the Paradise Palms bundle

 


I wanted to show you what we created in my most recent Live video last night.  I used two brand new sets - firstly we played with the Paradise Palms stamp set and created the card you see above.  I used the scene building technique for that... Im not really sure it has a name, but thats what I call it. Its where you use scenery stamps with water-based inks on Watercolour paper, and then add water with a Water Painter. Turned out different every time!  If you'd like to see how I created these relatively simpe cards, then click the video link below. 


The other card I made on this video used the Abstract Beauty Suite. Once again, click the video link to see it. I'll be showing more of this bundle over the coming weeks. 


I hope this finds you well and HAPPY STAMPING! 


Linda D





No comments: