Thursday 24 March 2022

LAST CHANCE LIST is out NOW! Be quick before they are gone!




Hello friends!  Every year when Stampin'Up brings out their Annual Catalogue we also get the chance to say goodbye to the current catalogue.  The list is always big, and there are always some surprises!   This year is NO EXCEPTION!

I've just spent the last hour going through the list and I have to say its carnage in the stamp sets this year! And quite a lot of other areas too.... DEFINITELY check out the "Last Chance Products" in the Online Store..... some items are marked down by 50%.  For example, the stamp set and die bundle I used last week on my live video, Welcoming Window, has been marked down. But you'll notice that its actually cheaper to buy them individually than it is to buy the bundle!  Here's the card we made with it earlier this week:



I really hope you can grab yourself a bargain.... but I am very serious when I say that many items on the list will sell out, so if there is something that you really want, please grab it while you can! 

If you have questions please don't hesitate to contact me

Linda D

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Thanks for the heads up Linda!