Tuesday 5 April 2022

Welcome to the April Tutorial bundle featuring the All Together Suite of products


 


It's time for a new Tutorial bundle this month, and I'm excited to share it with you!  This time we have featured the All Together Suite, and I just took a look through everyone's tutorials... they are BEAUTIFUL!  I think you will really enjoy them! 


Above you can see a sneak peek at the tutorial projects.  And below is a close up of my own contribution. 



So how do you get these?  There are two ways...


1. Purchase it for $25 aud.  Once you click the green button below and make your purchase you will receive the tutorial bundle in your inbox. 

PURCHASE NOW


2. If you are in Australia and place an order of $60 or more with me in April I will send you the tutorial bundle at the end of the month. 

It's that simple!

If you have questions, you can contact me HERE

I hope you really enjoy this tutorial this month!

Linda D

No comments: