Tuesday 2 August 2022

Introducing my new CraftAlong Creative Event

 


Hello friends!

Today I am really excited to share something with you that I've been planning for a little while. 

This month I will be travelling and so the usual "Online Class" I've been sending out will change a little. Instead I will be doing a LIVE public video session with you on Saturday 24th September at 2pm (Sydney time). Our theme this month is Watercolour techniques.  You can watch it live and create and interact with me and each other or you can watch the replay.  We'll make the project together and then I'll also show you several more projects made with more Watercolour techniques.  There will be recorded tutorials available to make these projects also available. 

 

Here's the exciting bit... I will be sending out supply packs by mail to make the project live with me.  How do you get a supply pack?  Simply place an order for $60 or more of Stampin' Up! products during the month of August.  Then in the first half of September I will be sending a supply pack out to everyone who ordered in August - you'll receive the pack in time to CraftAlong with me on my live video.  You will ALSO receive exclusive video tutorials that I will send out by email after the live event.   

 

Please note that you dont need any special Watercolour skills to be able to make these types of projects.  However I would recommend that you have the following items:

  • Watercolour Paper
  • Water Painter (or brush and water)
  • Inks - colours of your choice, including a light neutral tone (eg sahara sand, grey granite or smoky slate)
  • Paper Towel
  • Line drawing stamp that can be coloured (more details about this will be posted soon)


I am so excited about this new event and I cant wait to CraftAlong with you!  To go shopping use the SHOP NOW button here on my site or click HERE


Linda D


If you wish to order the items listed about I have posted the following product list - just click the item you wish to purchase to be taken to the store. 



Product List

No comments: