Monday 25 July 2022

Video Tutorial: Easy Diorama Card!

 


Hello friends!

This month I joined an awesome new group of video hoppers! The Global Video Hop is a team of Stampin'Up demonstrators who each post a video on a theme each month. This month the theme was "Layered Cards".... and to me nothing says "Layers" as much as a diorama card. After all, its the layers that make it work right?

So I would like to introduce you to the blog hop, and to my card today. Watch the video below, and if you would like to see other videos in the hop click the "Next Video" link in the description of the video. 

Enjoy!

Linda D



1 comment:

Aussie Carrie said...

Linda,
I love the look of diorama cards but always thought they were too difficult to attempt. Your directions and clear and concise and I know I will certainly make one using your video. Thank you for sharing
Carolyn