Saturday 28 October 2023

The October CraftAlong is here! Let's support Breast Cancer Awareness.

 

Hello and welcome to our CraftAlong event for October 2023!  In today's live event we made a beautiful card together and talked about ways to support Breast Cancer Research.  Im so proud to be part of this community and I love that my viewers suggest ways for us to make a difference! 

Below is the card we made together today:


I really enjoyed making this card... and I hope you did too!  But in case you missed the video I have linked it again below:


Click on the above image to see the video. 

 

I also have 4 more card tutorials for you this month, and you are welcome to purchase the tutorials (Purchase button is below).  Please note that this month I am donating $5 from each tutorial sale to support the National Breast Cancer Foundation.  Or if you are placing an order with me before the end of October I will donate 10% of the order amount to support this amazing cause. 

Dont forget if you placed an order with me last month, or are in my team of demonstrators, you do not need to purchase the tutorials as I will send them to you! 

Here is the button to purchase the tutorial pdf - please note the PDF contains links to a step by step instructional video for each card, as well as having the measurements for the cards - in both metric and imperial measurements. 

PURCHASE NOW 

Here are the cards you will make with this pdf:





I would love you to support this fabulous cause! And of course I hope you really enjoy the cards too!

Don't forget if you have placed an order over $60 with me this month (or do so before the end of October) you will qualify for the November CraftAlong event!  We will be making cards with the fabulous new Meandering Meadow products, and I know you will love them! 

Thanks for being part of my CraftAlong event this month! 


Linda D

No comments: