Friday 10 November 2023

New Online Exclusives are out NOW! (November 2023)

 


It's November and we have some fun new products for you to play with!  I've also been playing with some of them, and I am loving the projects I've created.  The card above uses the Meandering Meadow suite of products - including the Designer Series Paper which is simply divine.  

I made this card on one of my Live video tutorials, so if you would like to see these products in action click the image below:


And here is another card I made with the same paper pack:


The awesome thing about this DSP pack is that you dont need to add a lot to it to make a stunning card - the DSP really does all the work! 

But this suite isnt all that is new... there are lots of awesome products in this latest release.  The best way to see them is to head to the ONLINE STORE, and click on "Online Exclusives".  


I'll be showing lots with these lovely items over the coming weeks. I hope will tune in to my live tutorials to see what's new, and what you can do with them! 

If you have questions, feel free to CONTACT ME


Linda D

No comments: