Friday 24 November 2023

The November CraftAlong event is coming up!

 


Hello friends!

It's almost that time of the month again... where we make a project together at my CraftAlong event.  I often hold these events on a Saturday, but this month will be a little different due to family happenings.  So I have made this month's event to fall on Wedesday the 29th November at 2pm (Sydney time). 

CraftAlong is a live public crafting event where I go live on YouTube and you are welcome to craft along with me, or you can watch either the live or replay and make the project later. Either way, the video is full of tips and step-by-step instructions to make the project.  This month we are featuring the Meandering Meadow suite collection and I know you are going to love it!
 

For those that made a qualifying purchase with me in October you will be receiving a supply pack to make the project in your mailbox. Everything you need is included except adhesive and sentiment stamps and ink that you might want to add. The November project is a fun-fold card that you will really enjoy.  Its a great card for a special someone. 

Dont forget if you have placed an order over $60 with me in November you will receive the supplies to make the December project... stay tuned for more details!

Im including the link below to the video - dont forget it will be live on the 29th November at 2pm:




If you are not receiving the supply pack I have also included a list of items below that I will be using... have them ready to go on the 29th if you would like to craft along with me. 


Supplies for the November CraftAlong project:

  • Meadering Meadow DSP (you can substitute with other scenery-type DSP) - you will need 2 pieces, 1 for the card front cut to 9cm x 13.3cm, the other piece left at 6" x 6")
  • Garden Meadow bundle
  • Highland Heather A4 cardstock (cut base to 29.7cm x 10.5cm, plus piece cut to 2-3/4" x 2-3/4")
  • Basic White cardstock (cut card front to 14.3cm x 10cm)
  • Basic White cardstock (cut insert to 14.3cm x 10cm)
  • Basic White cardstock (cut square to 2-1/2" x 2-1/2")
  • Basic White cardstock (scraps to cut sentiment label and fence pieces)
  • Highland Heather Glimmer paper (scrap to cut label)
  • Gorgeous Grape Ink
You will also need embellishments to decorate your project, and of course your choice of adhesive. 

That's it! I cant wait to see you on my live video! 

Linda D


No comments: