Monday 6 May 2024

Video Tutorial: Let's make my Mexico swap cards together!

 



Each year at the Incentive Trip with Stampin'Up we have the opportunity to take part in a group swap.  Its not mandatory, but this is something that I enjoy doing.  We have to make 26 swap cards (25 to share with other demonstrators, and 1 for Stampin'Up!)  They are then shared out and you receive 25 cards in return. 

You can see my finished card in the image above on the right (the left hand one still needs work!) 

Each year I put a lot of effort into making my cards - I want them to be really awesome for the other demonstrators to receive.  This year I made a card with the new County Birdhouse bundle, and I decided to recreate it here in a video to share it with you too!



And here is my husband helping me finish off the swaps before we headed to Mexico . 



Thanks too to my team member Denise for helping me with the copious amounts of die-cutting in the early stages!

Now about my videos......

If you haven't already subscribed to my YouTube channel, then you are missing out! To be part of the fun over there click the video and then make sure you hit that "SUBSCRIBE" button!  I go live EVERY Friday and Sunday night (at 7.30pm Sydney Time) and on Tuesday afternoons at 2pm.  We have such a fun group of crafters chatting and getting to know each other while we create. 
 
Maybe I'll see you on my next live video!



Required Disclaimer: Less than 1% of demonstrators worldwide achieve these amazing trips. 

No comments: