Friday 28 June 2024

The Pop-Up Card in a Box CraftAlong is now available!

 


Yesterday was our monthly CraftAlong event and I loved this month's cards!  I hope you enjoyed them. Our theme this month was "Card in a Box" and I presented the card above, plus several other cards and projects on the same theme. If you would like to watch it, you can click the video link below:


Below you can see all of our projects for this month:





I love them all!  What did you think??

Each month I send out the supply pack to make the main project with me on our live CraftAlong video.  And if you placed an order with me last month (over $60) you receive this pack and all the tutorials to make all the project as well. So that means if you have placed an order for over $60 with me this month you will receive the project tutorials and supply pack for NEXT month's theme. (You still have time to place an order before the 30th June to qualify)

But if you did not place an order, dont worry, you can still purchase the tutorials.  The step by step video tutorials and all the measurements are included (in both metric and imperial) and cost only $15aud.   To purchase click the purchase now button below:


PURCHASE NOW

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me

No comments: