Wednesday 3 July 2024

New Products out TODAY - plus grab a great deal!

 


Hello friends... welcome to our July Online Exclusives that are OUT TODAY!

3 times a year Stampin' Up! releases a batch of products that are not actually featured in our regular catalogue publications.  These are known as "Online Exclusives".  That doesnt mean that you can only purchase them online but Online is the best place to view them.  If you would like to see the new releases you can click HERE to see them.   

Additionally Stampin'Up is offering BONUS DAYS vouchers this month!  This means that you will receive a $9voucher for every $90 order you place in July. Vouchers can be redeemed in August!




I am featuring one of the new items in my card today... you can see above that I have used the "Changing Leaves" bundle to create this lovely card.  I've included a product list below should you wish to purchase any of these items for yourself. 

As a special promotion I am offering a one-off Zoom class to anyone who purchases the Changing Leaves bundle from me.  The class will be held Wednesday 24th July at 2pm. I recommend purchasing the bundle earlier in the month so that you can create along with me but even if you dont have the set yet, you can still be part of the class and enjoy it.  Once you have purchased the bundle in my Online Store, I will send you a Zoom Link to join us from your computer - the link will be emailed out closer to the date of the class.  (Or if you prefer to have me place the order on your behalf then you can contact me directly). 

Dont worry if you cant watch the live class session... you can watch the replay any time! 

Im looking forward to trying this style of class and I hope to see you there! 




Linda D


Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$56.00

No comments: