Wednesday 31 July 2024

The July CraftAlong tutorials are now available - Welcome to Christmas in July!

 


Welcome to this month's CraftAlong and a fabulous project for us to make together. The video tutorial went live earlier today and you are invited to watch it! 

I had a LOT of fun making this project!  I hope you did too.... I am now excited to announce that all the alternate Christmas in July projects are now available too.  If you ordered with me last month, or if you are in my team, you will receive the pdf with all of the measurements (in both metric and imperial) as well as the step by step video tutorials.  I hope you love them all!  

If you didn't order with me last month its ok... you can still purchase all of these tutorials for $15aud.  I have included a Purchase button below. 

PURCHASE NOW



Would you like to see all the projects included in this month's CraftAlong?  Here you go...













I hope you really enjoyed our live video today - if you missed it you will find the replay below:



No comments: