Monday 26 August 2024

August CraftAlong is coming up this week!

 


Can you believe its that time again???

Each month I do my "CraftAlong Event" - where I make a fabulous project with a theme and you can watch the video (its free) and choose to make the project with me or perhaps just watch and enjoy. 

This month my theme is "Panel Cards" - and there are so many different types of cards that fit this theme. I will be live for you to watch at 2pm (Sydney time) this Thursday 29th August, 2024. 

Below is the link to click at 2pm on the 29th:



If you placed an order over $60 with me in July, you are one of those receiving a Supply Pack in the mail from me. Supply packs have now been sent so watch you mail box in the next couple of days.  Of course if you have ordered $60 or more with me this month (August) you will receive the Supply Pack for the September CraftAlong next month. 

Alternatively if you wish to prepare supplies to make the project yourself I have listed the basics below, and added a few measurements to get you set up.  Please note you can substitute with any products you have on hand. For example, my card uses the beautiful "Winter Meadow" DSP, but you can choose something similar if you wish.  I used the Greeting of the Season for my sentiment but any similar sized sentiment could be used.  To purchase any of the products I used you can click the images below. 

Im looking forward to creating this project with you, and hope you will love it.  


Linda D



Product List

Measurements:

DSP - 10.5cm x 11cm (Cut 1)
        - 10cm x 7cm (Cut 4)
        - 10cm x 4.5cm (Cut 2)

Basic White
        - 10cm x 4.5cm (Cut 2)
        - Scrap to cut sentiment

Night of Navy
        - 10.5cm x 7.4cm (Cut 4)

Sheer White and Silver ribbon
        - cut a length approximately 25cm long to tie a bow

(Note you may wish to wait to cut the DSP so you can see which one I used from the pack)

No comments: