Monday 31 December 2018

Lots of Butterflies for Sale-A-Bration 2019



We are just days away from our about-to-be-released Occasions catalogue and Sale-a-Bration (SAB) for 2019. And that means I am getting excited!  So many exciting new products and ideas to show you.... and so today I thought I'd show another sneak peek of what you can get your hands on from January 3rd.

One of the things you will see a lot of in these new catalogues are butterflies!  We have stamps, punches, framelits, papers and even buttefly embellishments. Some of these are in the Occasions catalogues, and some are in the (free) SAB catalogue.  On this card I have featured the gorgeous new SAB paper called "Botanical Butterfly" (free with a $90 order!), and then I also used the new Butterfly Duet punch (from the Occasions catalogue) to punch 2 butterflies from the same paper.  Believe it or not, the Organdy ribbon is also an SAB item - it comes in a pack of 5 different colours of ribbon.  Harder to see, but I also used our new Rectangle Stitched framelits to cut the gingham rectangle.  and the word "friend" is from another framelit set called "Well Written".  I know thats a LOT of new product on one card, but I really liked how the card came together.

Here's a pic I took of the Rectangle Stitched framelits this morning... how awesome are they???



From January 3rd you will be able to order all of these new items.... and of course many more.  If you are in Australia, and you dont have a copy of these new catalogues yet, please be sure to click HERE to request one.  And if you'd like to see more samples and ideas from the catalogue... make sure you head over to my FACEBOOK BUSINESS PAGE..... I update there daily so that you always have beautiful fresh projects and ideas to check out and use for inspiration!

As its the last day of 2018 I wish you well and hope that 2019 is a beautiful year ahead!  Happy New Year from our home to yours!


Linda D




No comments: