Tuesday 1 January 2019

Another sneak peek with the Needlepoint Nook suite of products!




Happy New Year my crafty friends!

Today I wanted to give you a little bit of another new product suite from the upcoming Occasions catalogue. Today I have used products from the Needlepoint Nook suite, and given them the simple blue and white treatment.

I was inspired by the colours in the co-ordinating DSP.... shades of blue and white.  This suite to me is all about "little details".... and so that was the focus on my card.  I love the dotted flower design in the background (created with the matching framelits).  Other little details include the dotted butterfly (which is punched out perfectly with the small butterfly from the Butterfly Duet punch) and the delicate vellum leaves which emerge from behind the banner.  If you go looking, you'll find lots of little details on this card.



All of these items are to be found in our brand new Occasions catalogue and the products will be available for purchase from this Thursday, 3rd January.  If you are in Australia, but you dont have a catalogue please click HERE to contact me and request one. They are free, and can be sent anywhere in Australia.


I hope you love my card today... I really liked how it turned out.

Have a fabulous new year, and wishing you love and adventures in 2019.

Linda D

No comments: