Saturday 5 January 2019

Classic Garage for a Classic Guy... with the Geared Up Garage stamp set!



One of the advantages of being a demonstrator is being part of Demonstartor groups.  I have a team Facebook group that I am part of, and each week we have started having a "Colour of the Week".  Different team members take turns to nominate a colour, and then anyone that wants to can take up the challenge.  This week one of my team members, Gail, nominated Crushed Curry... so this morning I sat down to make a couple of card with this colour.  I have to say, its a colour I dont use nearly often enough, so it was great to have a reason to create with it.

I made 2 cards, both with the Geared up Garage stamp set.  This is a new set in our Occasions catalogue, and its fantastic if you have reason to create Masculine projects.  I can see it used on a Scrapbook page... or on countless other projects.



The first card I made was this simple one.... I stamped the "Oil Spot" stamp multiple times behind the main sentiment image and I love how it creates a really easy but layered background.  I added in a little of the co-ordinating DSP and a little sparkle too.  Oh... and how cute are those little key and spanner elements??


The second card is the one at the top of this page.  I used some of the Crushed Curry distressed-look DSP and added the car this time... stamped with Stazon on Silver foil paper (its hard to see that in the pic) I also added some of the black and silver striped ribbon.... I think it adds some class!



So I hope you like these cards today... if you would like to see LOTS more that Ive been creating with new products, then you really need to head over to my FACEBOOK BUSINESS PAGE.... make sure you hit the "Like" button so that you won't miss all the great projects that I load up there!  I try to post at least once on most days, and there is always something new to see!

Have a great day!

Linda D

PS Dont forget that its SALE-A-BRATION right now!  To see the deals, click over to the SHOP NOW button and check out the online store!

No comments: