Friday 20 June 2008

Another challenge from Kristina

I have mentioned Kristina Werner's very cool challenges to you before, (you can find her site over on my sidebar) and now that I've finally fixed my computer problem (that didn't allow me to post comments on her site) I can submit stuff again!

So today I decided to do her most recent challenge inspired by this picture:





The challenge here is to use these colours:

Sahara Sand, So Saffron, Wild Wasabi and Whisper White.

Here's what I came up with:






Hope you like it...

:-)

10 comments:

chloe said...

gorgeous!!!

Jayne Mercer said...

Lovely card Linda. We used the same stamp set!

CeeCee said...

Beautiful card! Love the trio of stamped images.
CC

Chantelle said...

Nice card - I love it with the square.

Carol Dunstan said...

Love this Linda!

Anonymous said...

Linda - this is stunning... you are making me NEED that stamp set!

Deanna said...

Great card for the color inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Great layout ... love the repeating floral squares.

Jean McKenzie said...

Just cruising through some of the challenge entries - love this one Linda! I will just have to get this set somehow - you have sold me on it.

Traveling Mama said...

Very cute! Love what you did!