Friday 27 June 2008

Just simple




Copyright 1990-2008 Stampin’ Up!




Lately I've been into cards that are quite simple... like this one. It's just one layer. I've "reverse masked" the wasabi background with a sponge dauber and then stamped the flower from the "Oh so Lovely" hostess set in Basic Brown. I coloured the petals of the flower with my SU watercolour pencils. The ribbon is the Chocolate Chip taffeta. Im really liking this look.

I have a workshop tomorrow and I was originally thinking of doing this card with them, but I think I might design something else tonight. The hostess is very into bright happy colours, and I think this might be a bit subtle? I love designing new cards... any excuse!

Hmmmm. I'll think about it.

Linda H
0412 375 552

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Hi Linda! This is such a beautiful card. Thanks for your kind comment on my blog. I love what I've seen so far on yours! Bookmarking it so I can keep up with you. :)

Great job on Kristina's color challenge, too!

Anonymous said...

Linda this is just beautiful!

trudelmj said...

This one is cute, too!