Thursday 5 June 2008

Sketch Challenge result

I wanted to thank you all for your beautiful cards that were emailed to me as part of the sketch challenge that I offered last month. I was so impressed. Even better I was really pleased that almost everyone that sent one told me that they enjoyed taking part in it. I think this is partly because sketches provide you with a great starting point. Sometimes you can look at your supplies and wonder what direction you want to go in. But a sketch tells you which direction. Ultimately though you still get to create something uniquely your own, because the colours, materials and embellishments are still completely up to you.


Without further ado I would like to show you the card that stood out for me this month. Partly this is because of the stamps and colours used.. they are not stamps or colours that I have worked with myself, and I was so impressed with the way it came together. Congratulations go to Kerrie Crawford from NSW who entered the following beautiful card:





I dont own this stamp set Kerrie, and I loved what you did with it. I hope you enjoy seeing your card featured here, and you also have a $10 voucher to spend on SU products of your choice. Please contact me at higgiz@bigpond.com to claim your prize.

I hope you all enjoyed the challenge and I will do another one very soon.

Have a lovely long weekend coming up, and stay safe on the roads if you are going away. And have fun!

Linda H
0412 375 552

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW thankyou so much Linda. You have made my day...
Kerrie xxxx

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card Kerrie has made thankyou for sharing it with us Linda. Congratulations Kerrie keep up the good work !!!

Jo Barwick

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda!
Wow, what a lovely card Kerrie has created with that set.....just beautiful.
Just popping in to let you know that you have been tagged!
Love
Ness