Friday 27 December 2013

From Paris with Love.... Follow My Heart



So Christmas is over for another year, and so you might be relieved that I am no longer going to be posting Christmas cards almost every day.

I wanted to show you one of the cards I made recently with our brand new set, "Follow My Heart", which features this little Eiffel tower and several other images.  For more details, click HERE, and you can see the full Valentines day offering... but for me, I am a sucker for anything Parisian! So this Eiffel tower is already a new favourite.  On this card I have also used some DSP from the Venetian Romance paper pack, and some Crisp Cantalope Ruffled Ribbon. :-)

Here are the other stamps you can purchase as part of this promotion... or you can see them in the Online Store... click HERE to visit the store.






No comments: