Tuesday 10 December 2013

Last minute Spots left for tonight's Christmas Stamp-A-Stack...



You might remember this card - it's exactly the same as one I posted a few days ago.. just different colours. And its one of the two designs we will be doing at tonight's Stamp-A-Stack class.  (The other is the card I posted yesterday.. so check that one out too) Apart from the colour change, I also did the Sentiment using my Stamp-a-ma-Jig to create a shadow.  I love that effect.

I have two spots left for tonight's class if anyone wants to come along. Last week was meant to be my last SAS for the year, but by popular request I am running just one more... tonight! (Tuesday 10th December here on the Central Coast, NSW)

So if you find yourself with a spare night, and cards still to make.. come join us! You will make 6 cards (3 each of two different designs) for a cost of $20.  I am looking forward to it!

(By the way.. our Clearance Rack sale is now on! Check out my Online Store for the clearance items and grab a bargain)

Here's the full card:


No comments: