Sunday 22 December 2013

Video Tutorial: Making the most of your Sweetheart Treat Bags




Last week I showed you what I had done with the Sweetheart treat bags (picture below)... well today's video shows you a couple of different ways to use them... and how to repurpose them for cards too.

At the end of the video I mention a little competition that I am running over the Christmas period. Place an order of any size between now and December 31st 2013, and you will go into the draw to win a pack of Sweetheart treat bags - the same as the ones you see here.  And don't forget to keep checking the store every week or so to see what's new in the Clearance rack too. You can visit the Online Store by clicking the "Shop Now" button on this page.

I'll be back soon with more ideas and creations to show you :-)