Tuesday 17 June 2014

Playing with New catalogue products… Kinda Eclectic



One of the stamp sets we got for free at Convention was a new one called "Kinda Eclectic".  And I think its going to be one of my favourites this year.  In particular I love the large sun-type image… I think it looks great in the background and I like the various images collaged together. Very effective, for not a lot of effort.  I've been playing with it a bit this week and it just seems to work, no matter what I do with it :-)

I used some new DSP on this card too ("Flashback"), and you can see 3 out of the 5 new Incolors on this one as well. The colours I used are Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss, and Mossy Meadow. (And there's a bit of Crumb Cake thrown in too).  The ribbon is also new.. the Stitched satin ribbon in Hello Honey :-)

Its a simple card.. but I like how it came together….


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it!! Elaine