Monday 9 June 2014

Sneak Peek of Stampin'Up's new Blendibilities Alcohol-based Markers… and my first attempt



One of the exciting new product releases in our upcoming Brand New Catalogue (out in July) are the Blendibilities Alcohol-based markers. We were lucky to be given a set of these at our recent Annual Convention in Melbourne last month, and the card you see here today was my very first play with them.  They will be available in various colour packs, and I only have the one set so far, but am anxiously stalking the mailbox, waiting for some more to arrive.

And what did I think? Well it was something very close to love at first sight, or first play, as I loved them the moment I started using them. Very easy to blend… and I would love to show you how too. I plan on running a beginners class with these in July, so stay tuned for that.  I think you guys are going to love them too!  The stamp shown here is also a new one, called "Blended Bloom"… and its a great stamp to learn how to use the Blendys :-)  I love the way they make the stamp almost look 3D when coloured.

Hope you enjoy my little card today, and i'll be back with more for you real soon.

Happy creating!


No comments: